2FA: What to Expect
Here is what to expect:
- The first time you log in, you will need to verify the account with 2FA using your email.
- The second time you log in, you will need to verify the account again. However, at this point you can also choose to trust the device you are currently using. By trusting the device after 2 log in attempts, the system will recognize the device you are using and you will not have to enter another verification code for 14 days.
- After 14 days, you will be required to complete another verification by entering the email code, and if you keep the device as trusted, another 14 day window will commence where 2FA won't be required
You can also expect the following:
- Any new devices you use to log in will require 2FA, but you will able to trust those as well to add to your list of trusted devices.
- You can add other emails to manage 2FA, meaning you can receive the code to various emails as needed.
- You can manage which devices are trusted, and delete a device from the list at any time.